Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tuesday Teaser

This is a scene in my book that takes place on an airplane. This is Ryan talking to Tina.
“Don’t worry. You’ll feel comfortable around me in no time. I just have to make you uncomfortable first.”
Ryan stretched his arm out across the back of my shoul
ders. He grabbed my head and placed it to rest on his shoulder.
“What are you thinking right now?”
“I was just thinking how this is really awkward. I thought we were friends.” I reached up and lifted his arm off of my shoulders.
“Ouch! I thought so, too. You mean to tell me that you don’t do this type of thing with your friends? I do all the time. You need to loosen up.”
“I don’t need to loosen up. I just don’t want to do something that romantic with you when I know that you don’t really mean it.”
“Of course I mean it, Tina. I’ve always found you attractive.”
My eyes widened, “Really?”
“Yeah, really. Now that we have that settled, let’s go make out.”
“Not in your lifetime.”

No comments:

Post a Comment